"It's not you, it's us. We're having an internal server issue." message in SendPro Online or PitneyShip
When trying to sign in to or use SendPro Online or PitneyShip, the message "It's not you, it's us. We're having an internal server issue. We're working on fixing it. In the meantime you can try reloading the page." appears.
- Your browser may have a cache problem.
- You may be using an outdated bookmark/link.
- There may be a conflict with the Office 365 integration feature.
- Your service may be suspended.
- There may be a server problem.
- Your OMAS profile may be not configured properly (OMAS/Schedule 48 Government Agency clients only).
Select your software version
There are currently two versions of our shipping software. Click on the image that matches your Home screen to view the instructions for your version.
SendPro Online (classic)
Solution 1: Clear your browser cache (SendPro Online software only)
If you are using the SendPro Online software, see Clearing the cache for instructions.
Solution 2: Check for an outdated bookmark or link
You may be using an outdated bookmark or link. Make sure that the address you are using is http://sendpro.pitneybowes.com/.
Solution 3: Disable Office 365 integration
- Select Settings > Preferences.
- Select the Revoke Access link next to Office 365.
Solution 1: Check for an outdated bookmark or link
You may be using an outdated bookmark or link. Make sure that the address you are using is https://shipping360.pitneybowes.com/.
Solution 2: Disable Office 365 integration
- From the menu at the top, select Address Book.
- Select Disconnect Office365.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.
UPDATED: October 10, 2022