Printing a USPS postcard stamp in SendPro Online or PitneyShip
Stamps for a USPS postcard can be printed in SendPro Online or PitneyShip from the Stamp Sheet or Stamp Roll page.
Select your software version
There are currently two versions of our shipping software. Click on the image that matches your Home screen to view the instructions for your version.
- From the Home screen, select Stamp Sheets & Rolls.
- Select Stamp Sheet or Stamp Roll, depending upon which one you are printing on.
- From the Mailing Services / Stamp Value menu, choose First-Class Mail® Postcard.
- Select Print.
- From the Home screen, select the Stamps tab.
- Select Sheet or Roll, depending upon which one you are printing on.
- Select Custom Stamp.
- Select Postcard.
- Select Add to Sheet or Add to Roll.
- Select Print Stamps.
UPDATED: October 06, 2022