The mail room administrator or locker operator can remove all or some of the packages that a client has not retrieved after a certain amount of time. Removing expired packages provides additional locker space for new package drop-offs.
The mail room administrator sets the amount of time a package can remain in a locker until it is considered an expired package.
You can remove packages from all of the expired lockers at once, or one locker at a time. You can also choose to ignore or skip the expired lockers.
- To remove all expired packages, refer to Open all expired lockers at once.
- To remove packages one locker at time, refer to Open expired lockers one at a time.
View the expired lockers
- Tap on the Settings icon on the Home screen.
- Scan your ID badge or enter your user ID.
If you enter your ID, tap Next to continue.
- Enter your password.
Tap Go to continue.
- The kiosk screen displays all the expired lockers.
- To remove all , tap Remove all. The system opens and displays all of the expired lockers and their locations.
- As you remove the packages and close each locker, the kiosk screen updates to display the remaining open lockers.
- Once you've closed all lockers, the kiosk screen re-displays all of the lockers in the closed state.
- If for any reason you need to reopen any locker, tap Reopen Locker under the locker number. If you are finished, tap Done.
- Once you tap Done, the lockers are available for new packages and the system prompts you to scan the shipping label barcode for a new package.
- To remove the packages one locker at a time, tap Remove item under the first locker number. The system opens the locker.
- Remove the package and close the locker door. The kiosk displays the locker as closed.
- If for any reason you need to reopen the locker, tap Reopen Locker. If you are finished, tap Done.
- The kiosk displays the remaining expired lockers.
- The first locker is now available for new packages.
- To continue removing packages from the remaining lockers one at a time, repeat steps 1 to 4 until you've removed all lockers. Then tap Done.
- To remove all of the remaining lockers all at once, refer to Open expired lockers one at a time.
- To ignore the remaining expired lockers, tap Skip.
- Once you've tapped Done or Skip, the lockers are available for new packages and the system prompts you to scan the shipping label barcode for a new package.
UPDATED: June 03, 2021