Sending a First-Class Package on the SendPro Mailstation
You can use First-Class Mail® to send lightweight packages on the SendPro Mailstation.
Products affected: SendPro® Mailstation
You can use First-Class Mail to send lightweight packages. The maximum weight is 13 ounces. You'll need postage tape sheets, available from the Pitney Bowes shop.
- Place your envelope on the scale or enter the weight manually.
- (Optional) If accounting is enabled, tap Cost Account to select an account, or leave the default account selected.
- Tap the arrow at the top of the display until First Class Package is displayed.
- Tap Destination, then enter the ZIP Code.
- (Optional) Tap the + button to add Certified Mail® services.
- When the postage amount is displayed, insert a tape sheet into the device, pushing in all the way to the back and right. The device will clamp the tape and print postage. The power button will flash while the device is printing.
- When the device finishes printing, remove the letter. Do not pull the tape out while the power button is flashing.
UPDATED: July 08, 2021