IssueYou are having trouble connecting your meter to Pitney Bowes but are unable to figure out why.
CauseThere are multiple reasons why a connection can fail.
- Your IT department or provider changed a setting in your environment that impacts the device.
- The cables on your device may be loose.
- If you are on a WiFi network, the particular network you are on may be down.
Use our guided solutions tool to narrow down your connection problem and fix it quickly without having to wait on the phone for a live agent. The tool asks you questions to guide you to a solution to your specific problem in less than 10 minutes.
Go to the Guided Solution Tool . Click Close and return to the support page anywhere in the tool to return to this page.
If none of these solutions worked for you, ask your IT person or department to look at the appropriate resource for your connection to ensure that the device meets all IT requirements.
- Connecting with a SmartLink device
- Downloading and installing PC Meter Connect
- Connecting with an Ethernet network adapter
- DM Series LAN Connection Setup Guide
UPDATED: September 15, 2021