You can add mailroom administrators or locker operators to perform management operations both remotely using the Locker Management module or directly at the locker bank kiosks.
Important: Make sure you have defined all of the user roles before adding a new user. A role defines the activities you want the user to be able to perform, for example being able to manage locker divisions and locations.
- Click on the Settings icon on the menu at the top of the Home screen.
- Select the Manage Users option.
- The system displays the Manage Users screen. Click on + Add User.
The system opens the Add User screen.
- Enter the name and email address of the user.
- Scroll down and choose the options provided in the second part of the Add User screen.
- Active or Inactive - Inactive allows you to deactivate existing user. You cannot delete a user.
- ADMIN ACCESS LEVEL:
None - provides access only to only those lockers another administrator has assigned to him.
Enterprise - provides access to all lockers within all of the divisions and locations in your system. (enterprise).
Division - provides access to lockers within a single division within your enterprise.
Location - provides access to one or more locker branches within a division. You can select more than one location.
- ANALYTICAL ACCESS LEVEL: provides access to the Analytics options for either the Enterprise, Division or Location. You need to assign a role to the user that provides access to Analytics. Otherwise, these options will not apply.
- ASSIGN ROLES : select the role for this user. Each user role defines the activities the user will be able to perform.
- SELECT LOCATION: Select the locker location. This is the default locker location for the user when signing in.
- Click Save and Close when you are done to save the user.
UPDATED: August 24, 2021