Adding mailroom administrators or locker operators using the Locker Management module
You can add mailroom administrators or locker operators to perform management operations both remotely using the Locker Management module or directly at the locker bank kiosks.
Important: Make sure you have defined all of the user roles before adding a new user. A role defines the activities you want the user to be able to perform, for example being able to manage locker divisions and locations.
- Click on the Settings icon on the menu at the top of the Home screen.
- Select the Manage Users option.
- The system displays the Manage Users screen. Click on + Add User.
The system opens the Add User screen.
- Enter the name and email address of the user.
- Scroll down and choose the options provided in the second part of the Add User screen.
- Active or Inactive - Inactive allows you to deactivate existing user. You cannot delete a user.
- ADMIN ACCESS LEVEL:
None - provides access only to only those lockers another administrator has assigned to him.
Enterprise - provides access to all lockers within all of the divisions and locations in your system. (enterprise).
Division - provides access to lockers within a single division within your enterprise.
Location - provides access to one or more locker branches within a division. You can select more than one location.
- ANALYTICAL ACCESS LEVEL: provides access to the Analytics options for either the Enterprise, Division or Location. You need to assign a role to the user that provides access to Analytics. Otherwise, these options will not apply.
- ASSIGN ROLES : select the role for this user. Each user role defines the activities the user will be able to perform.
- SELECT LOCATION: Select the locker location. This is the default locker location for the user when signing in.
- Click Save and Close when you are done to save the user.
UPDATED: August 24, 2021