"We were unable to print your label" message when printing a UPS label in SendPro Online
The message "We were unable to print your label" appears when printing a UPS label.
- The UPS account needs to be relinked to PitneyShip or PitneyShip Pro, or
- There is an issue with your UPS account.
Remove and reconnect your UPS account. Make sure that you have your latest UPS invoice ready before removing the account.
- In SendPro, click Settings > Shipping Carriers.
- Select Manage next to your UPS account.
- Select the delete icon.
- Select Delete.
- Re-add your UPS account to SendPro. See Setting up a UPS account.
If the issue is not resolved, contact UPS to check on the status of your UPS account.
UPDATED: August 30, 2023