"We were unable to print your label" message when printing a UPS label in SendPro Online or PitneyShip
The message "We were unable to print your label" appears when printing a UPS label.
- The UPS account needs to be relinked to SendPro Online or PitneyShip, or
- There is an issue with your UPS account.
Remove and reconnect your UPS account. Make sure that you have your latest UPS invoice ready before removing the account.
Select your software version
There are currently two versions of our shipping software. Click on the image that matches your Home screen to view the instructions for your version.
- In SendPro, click Settings > Shipping Carriers.
- Select Manage next to your UPS account.
- Select the delete icon.
- Select Delete.
- Re-add your UPS account to SendPro. See Setting up a UPS account.
- Select Settings > Carriers.
- Select the arrow next to your UPS account.
- Select Delete Account.
- Re-add your UPS account to PitneyShip. See Setting up a UPS account.
If the issue is not resolved, contact UPS to check on the status of your UPS account.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.
UPDATED: April 25, 2022