The message "We were unable to print your label" appears when printing a UPS label in SendPro Online.
- The UPS account needs to be relinked in SendPro Online, or
- There is an issue with your UPS account.
Remove and reconnect your UPS account. Make sure that you have your latest UPS invoice ready before removing the account.
- In SendPro Online click Settings > Shipping Carriers.
- Select Manage next to your UPS account.
- Select the delete icon.
- Select Delete.
- Re-add your UPS account to SendPro Online. See Setting up a UPS account in SendPro Online.
If the issue is not resolved, contact UPS to check on the status of your UPS account.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
UPDATED: September 13, 2021