"Office 365 authentication has expired" message in SendPro Online or PitneyShip
If you get the message "Office 365 authentication has expired", you need to remove and reconnect your Office 365 account to SendPro Online or PitneyShip.
Products affected: SendPro® Online, PitneyShip™
The message "Office 365 authentication has expired" appears in SendPro Online.
The Office 365 linkage to SendPro Online has expired.
- Select Settings > Preferences.
- Select the Revoke Access link next to Office 365.
- Once the connection is revoked, select the Connect link next to Office 365. You will be connected to the Office 365 page.
- Provide your Office 365 account information to reconnect your Office 365 account.
- Select Settings > Address Book.
- Select Disconnect Office365.
- Uncheck Allow access to my Microsoft Office365 contacts when sending.
UPDATED: June 21, 2023