Creating a new job on the SendPro Mailcenter
Learn how to create a new job on the SendPro Mailcenter.
Products affected: SendPro® MailCenter 1000, SendPro® MailCenter 2000, SendPro® MailCenter 3000
You can create a job:
- by editing an existing job and then selecting the Save as option on the Run Mail screen
- by selecting the Create new job button on the Jobs screen
- by selecting Create new job on the Options menu of the Run Mail screen.
Follow the steps below to create a new job on the Run Mail screen.
- Select the Run Mail button in the Mailing tile on the Home screen.
- Select the Options button and then select Create new job....
- Select the appropriate job type from the list.
- Select OK. The job you selected appears in a new job tab.
- Select the appropriate job settings.
- Select Save As.
- Type in the new job name and select OK. You will be returned to the Run Mail screen with the new job active.
UPDATED: December 02, 2022