See Pitney Bowes at the 2018 Tableau Data Conference
Hear from Pitney Bowes data experts and #TC18 attendees about the Software and Data Marketplace and advanced analytics, live from the show floor.
Join Pitney Bowes at #TC18 - Booth 1015
Software and Data Marketplace
With access to the freshest, most accurate data available, it’s never been easier to help yourself to everything addressable.
Join Brian Hopkins, VP and Principal Analyst at Forrester, for an interactive session on a recent Forrester Consulting study "Digital Is Driving The Next Generation of Data Marketplaces."
Learn how to connect to and integrate location driven datasets within Tableau to solve your business challenges.
Live...from the event.
Learn more about the Software and Data Marketplace
Software and Data Marketplace Overview
Video Tour of the Software and Data Marketplace
Tableau-ready data at your fingertips
Tuesday, October 23rd 10:45am - 1:15pm (30 minute break)
Experience first-hand how easy it is to incorporate Pitney Bowes data into your analytics to:
- Layer industry-specific datasets on top of your organization's data for advanced insight
- Introducenew context to address complex business challenges
- Resolve data currency and consistency issues with ease
- Reveal hidden relationships between people, places and things
- Enhance native Tableau mapping and geospatial capabilities with additional location detail
Prerequisite: Must be registered on the Pitney Bowes Software and Data Marketplace to access free data samples
Colin Mattison, Solution Consultant, Pitney Bowes
Crystal Meyers, Engagement Manager, Ironside
New Study Exposes the Next Generation of Data
Tuesday, October 23rd 2:15pm - 3:15pm
Finding and accessing quality data has been an unresolved issue for decades. Data users of the past have accepted this mediocrity, but savvy Tableau users know better and expect more. Data marketplaces have entered the scene as a relevant and timely new trend that might just force the change required.
- Ninety-six percent of firms believe timeliness and accuracy issues with customer data acquisition are big problems
- How inaccurate data can mean lost revenue, lost customers and how marketplaces can help
- How data plays a significant role in digital transformation and why the key to success lies with fresh and accurate customer data
Brian Hopkins, VP, Principal Analyst, Forrester