HSM P40i Cross Cut Shredder
HSM P40i Cross Cut Shredder
The HSM Securio P40i with an integrated touch screen, is one of the largest of the document shredders within the SECURIO product range. It is quick, quiet and efficient and designed for volume. Featuring an automatic oiler for cutting unit, It will shred cds, paperclips and credit cards.
- Key Features And Benefits
Document Shredding is a necessity. Why not make it as pleasant as possible?
Data security in the office has already become an everyday matter of course. This applies both to complying with data protection laws and the protection of intellectual property rights of a company and of privacy. HSM Shredders provide reliable document shredding with intelligent economic energy management and consistent user-friendliness designed to integrate harmoniously into a modern office environment. -
- With a single control key you can select the different function modes: start stop and permanent mode.
- Return mode is started automatically if a paper jam occurs (apart from HSM B22). You can press the ‘R button if you wish to control the reversing function yourself.
- You can view the filling level at any time through the transparent front window.
- The emptying interval has been extended by the large waste container.
- Great emphasis was placed on the operating sound during the design and development phase as a result the HSM shreds your documents very quietly.
Reliable shredding of digital data media
- HSM document shredders reliably shred CDs credit cards and store cards
- depending on the cutting type and size.
- HSM Document shredders are optionally equipped with a separate CD cutting unit for shredding CDs and DVDs in two versions (for particle size 3.9 x 40mm and in high security OMDD (particle size 2.2 x4mm))
- State of the art waste separation by means of a separate collection system for paper and CDs (model B24 or above)
Ideal operating and operator safety
- Folding safety element for optimum protection of the operator with contact protection and integrated service flap.
- The PAPERcontrol function for measuring the paper thickness makes it easy to conveniently avoid paper jams (B34 and P44).
- An automatic oiler ensures a consistently high cutting capacity and quality. It prevents paper jams and heavy wear (particle cut versions). Optional external automatic oiler for the B24 B32 and B34 models.
HSM and the principle of sustainability
HSM stands for quality ‘Made in Germany’ and for durable products which will not loose their value in the future and work energy-efficiently already today. These principles of sustainability and the sense of responsibility apply not only to HSM machines but also to the production process material selection and use of energy within the company. We cannot think in the short-term today for the generations of tomorrow.
Saving energy to help the environment
- Automatic shutdown functions: HSM shredders automatically switch to energy-saving sleep mode two minutes after use i.e unnecessary consumption is avoided and you save up to 30% energy. If you now feed the shredder with paper it will automatically start again.
- Automatic switch-off: HSM shredders switch off completely if it is not used for an hour. As a result no valuable energy is wasted at night or at the weekend. It is immediately operational again at a press of the control key.
- Permanent mode: the control key is pressed four seconds and the shredder activated for continuous operation in the event of large amounts of documents. It automatically returns to stand-by mode if it is not used.
- Saving energy: the intelligent EMSC energy management saves you up to 90% power consumption compared to a standard standby circuit. The HSM Securio B22 model is equipped with zero energy standby which means it does not consume any power in standby mode.
- Also shreds credit cards and store cards as well as CDs disks and USB sticks
- Available as strip-cut version in security level 2
- Available as particle-cut version in security levels 3 4 5 and HS level 6
- Automatic reverse in the event of a paper jam
- EMCS (energy management and control system): automatic shutdown function automatic switch-off permanent mode
- Folding safety element with contact protection and integrated service flap • Automatic oiler for particle-cut version
- Mobile on rollers
- Option: separate CD cutting unit for shredding CDS and DVDs in two versions:
- For particle size 3.9 mm x 40 mm
- In high security OMDD (particle size 2.2 mm x 4 mm); for highest security requirements. Recommended by the Federal Office for Information Security (BSI)
- Option: metal detection – protects the cutting unit against accidental metallic material damage
- Intake width: 330 mm
- Container/collection volume: 145 l
- Device height: 936 mm
|Cutting size in mm||4.5 x 30||1.9 x 15||0.78 x 11||1 x 5|
|Security level DIN 32757-1||3||4||5||HS level 6|
|Cutting capacity in 70 g/m2 sheets||35 - 37||22 - 24||13 - 14||10|
|Cutting capacity in 80 g/m2 sheets||31 - 33||18 - 20||12 - 13||8|
|Cutting speed in mm/s||110||110||110||110|
|Intake width in mm||330||330||330||330|
|Motor||2100 W||2100 W||2100 W||2100 W|
|Voltage / frequency||230 V / 50 Hz||230 V / 50 Hz||230 V / 50 Hz||230 V / 50 Hz|
|Size (W x D x H) in mm||580 x 550 x 936||580 x 550 x 936||580 x 550 x 936||580 x 550 x 936|
|Weight in kg||72||72||72||72|
|Container/collection volume in litres||145||145||145||145|
|Suitable for paper and||Cards, paperclips, CDs||Cards, paperclips, CDs||Paperclips|