Increase traceability, safety and security
In the current environment, it remains crucial to know who is or has been at your premises to keep visitors and staff safe. Putting measures in place to track and trace visitor movements doesn’t have to be complex.
Pitney Bowes offers a digital solution, LobbyTrac™, providing a compact, secure and safe way to manage visitors and contractors.
Benefits of Pitney Bowes LobbyTrac include:
- Quick reporting of who is or has been at your offices to ensure compliance and support contact tracing if needed.
- Ability to customise sign-in to include health and safety questions.
- Contactless check-in: online pre-registration rather than physical check-in.
- Automatic notifications of visitor’s arrival to relevant staff member(s).
- Improved safety and security of staff and visitors.
- Easy management of contractor access and authorisations.
- Integration with internal contractor induction workflows.
- Available in a range of models to suit different business needs and requirements.
Introducing PB TempCheck*
Easily check a person’s temperature upon their arrival with PB TempCheck, an infrared temperature scanning device.
*PB TempCheck is an infrared temperature scanning device, listed on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG), under reference number 345754 by Stericlick Pty Ltd -Thermometer, infrared, skin. The device is a battery powered infrared thermometer intended for screening people in public places. The thermometer is intended for intermittent measurement and monitoring of human body temperature from the forehead. The device is indicated for people of all ages and suitable for public places. The device is subject to compliance with conditions under Part 4-5, Division 2 of the Therapeutic Goods Act 1989 and Part 5, Division 5.2 of the Therapeutic Goods (Medical Devices) Regulations 2002. ALWAYS READ THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE.