Increase safety, security and traceability at your campus.
Mitigate security risks at your premises.
Now more than ever, educational institutions need to know who is on their premises at all times. A digital solution, like Pitney Bowes LobbyTrac provides a secure and easy way to manage visitors, contractors, and casual employees at your campus(es) adhering to current COVID-19 guidelines, as well as prepare for the future.
LobbyTrac is a contactless, self-service digital visitor and contractor management system. It provides a secure and easy way to manage visitors, contractors, and casual employees at your campus(es).
A digital solution, like Pitney Bowes LobbyTrac can help:
- Capture vital visitor, contractor and casual employee information.
- Automate the COVID vaccination certificates process so you can keep a record of who’s been vaccinated.
- Produce real-time reports and store information in a secure cloud-based database.
- Customise the sign-in process to provide health & safety inductions.
- Receive instant notifications when people arrive.
Introducing PB TempCheck*
Easily check a person’s temperature upon their arrival with PB TempCheck, an infrared temperature scanning device.
* PB TempCheck is an infrared temperature scanning device, listed on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG), under reference number 345754 by Stericlick Pty Ltd -Thermometer, infrared, skin. The device is a battery powered infrared thermometer intended for screening people in public places. The thermometer is intended for intermittent measurement and monitoring of human body temperature from the forehead. The device is indicated for people of all ages and suitable for public places. The device is subject to compliance with conditions under Part 4-5, Division 2 of the Therapeutic Goods Act 1989 and Part 5, Division 5.2 of the Therapeutic Goods (Medical Devices) Regulations 2002. ALWAYS READ THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE.