Replacing the ink cartridge on the SendPro C
Replace the ink cartridge when the low ink warning appears to ensure your device is in optimal working condition.
Products affected: SendPro® C (2H30, R2H30)
Watch this video or follow the instructions below to replace the ink cartridge.
Replace the ink cartridge when the low ink warning appears. This ensures your device is in optimal working condition.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down and tap .
- Tap Install Ink.
- Lift the top cover. The ink cartridge moves to the front position.
- Remove the ink cartridge, as shown on the label next to the cartridge holder.
- Insert the new ink cartridge, then close the ink cartridge guard.
- Close the top cover.
- The cartridge repositions itself and the screen appears.
- Print a test pattern to ensure that your ink cartridge installs properly.
UPDATED: 07 February 2023