Printing a custom or standard graphic on the SendPro C
Customise your mail by adding a custom logo or standard graphic.
Uploading Custom graphics
Please contact your local Pitney Bowes office to arrange uploading a graphic.
Downloading Custom Graphics
- Tap Rates and Updates at the bottom of the Home screen. Your graphic downloads, then will be available for printing.
Your device has a set of standard graphic images that you can add when you print postage.
Printing a custom or standard graphic
- Tap Envelope Printing on the Home screen.
- Tap Account and select an account if accounting is enabled on your device.
- Tap Weight.
- Tap Scale.
- Place the envelope on the scale. You must do this before the next step or else the Apply button remains inactive.
- Tap Class then select the class of mail you want.
- Tap Graphic.
- Select the graphic you want from the list.
- Tap Apply.
- Insert the envelope into the device to verify that the envelope prints correctly.
UPDATED: 05 April 2022