Navigating the Envelope Printing app on the SendPro C
The Envelope Printing app is the starting point for printing postage on an envelope or tape. It also allows you to change what you print.
Tap Envelope Printing to open the Envelope Printing app.
On this screen, you can:
- View Postage Balance - View the balance of funds you have left in your device.
- View Date -Tap the date to view the date options.
- View Total postage amount - View the total postage amount.
- Preview or add Graphic - Tap Graphic to preview or add graphics. You can also add a custom text message.
- View Print Mode - View the available printing modes such as printing a graphic only, printing the date and time, or seal envelopes without printing postage.
- View Class - Tap Class to view available postal classes and any extra services.
- View Account - Tap Account to charge back postage to departments or clients. Run reports showing how you spent your postage over specific time periods.
- View Preset - Tap Preset to store a group of commonly-used settings. Presets can store settings such as a postage class, an account, and a graphic.
UPDATED: 07 February 2023