Error BA00 or BA05 on the SendPro C
Watch this video or follow the instructions below to resolve error BA00 or BA05.
There is an internal hardware conflict.
Reboot the device
If the power button is flashing blue or solid blue, flashing red or solid red, follow these steps.
- Unplug the power cord. The screen should turn off after 10 seconds.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Plug the power cord directly back into a wall outlet. Check that the wall outlet is working correctly.
- Quickly tap and release the power button to turn the device back on.
The Power button should turn white. If it turns blue, the power button was held down too long.
- When turning the device on, just tap the power button. Do not hold it down.
- When turning the device off, hold the power button for only 5 seconds.
- Repeat steps 1 to 4 twice to see if the power button changes to steady white.
- If there are issues turning the device off with the power button, unplug the power cord.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.
UPDATED: 15 December 2022