"Not Ready to Print" message on the SendPro C
Not ready to print" appears because you need to clear a jam, check the ink or printhead, select an account, or upload transactions.
Products affected: SendPro® C (2H30, R2H30)
The message "Not Ready to Print" appears in the Envelope Printing app. The device will not print postage.
Several things can cause "Not Ready to Print":
- A jam may not have cleared.
- The jam release may be open.
- The ink tank may be missing or empty.
- The printhead may be missing.
- You may need to select an account.
- You may need to upload transactions.
Solution 1: Check for jams and ensure the ink cartridge and printhead are installed
Look for a red exclamation point (!) with a notification that the printhead or ink tank is missing or empty. A jam may be present in the device, or the jam release is open.
Solution 2: Select an Account
If you have accounting, an account must be selected.
Solution 3: Check the scale
- Tap Reset to default.
- Put something on the scale.
- If you do not have a scale:
- Tap Weight.
- Choose Manual.
- Tap the 1 key.
- Tap Apply.
- Open and close the jam release lever.
Solution 4: Upload pending transactions
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Sync Transaction Data.
- Any pending transactions will upload.
- Tap Reset to Default.
Solution : Reboot the device
- Unplug the power cord. The screen should turn off after 10 seconds.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Plug the power cord directly back into a wall outlet. Check that the wall outlet is working correctly.
- Quickly tap and release the power button to turn the device back on.
- Tap Envelope Printing.
- Verify that the device says ready to print.
UPDATED: 07 February 2023