Adding presets on the SendPro C
Add presets to store a group of commonly-used settings. Presets can store settings such as a postage class, an account and a graphic. The maximum number of presets you can have is eleven. This includes the default preset.
- Tap Envelope Printing on the Home screen.
- Tap Class, select the class and any special services, messages or graphics.
- Verify the settings on the Envelope Printing app.
- Tap the star in the Preset box.
Important: You must modify something in the Envelope Printing app for the Preset star to appear.
- Tap Save New Preset to save it. If you wish to save it and replace the default setting, tap Replace Default Preset.
- For a new preset, enter a name, then tap Save.
Important: Make sure there is nothing on the scale when you create the preset as the device will also save the weight of the mailpiece.
UPDATED: 18 October 2023