Creating pre-registrations in LobbyTrac (now Smart Access Management or SAM)
Pre-registrations in LobbyTrac (now Smart Access Management or SAM), allows you to add new meetings complete with attendee information and meeting details.
Products affected: LobbyTrac™, Smart Access Management™ (SAM)
Watch this video or follow the steps below to learn how to create pre-registrations.
There are two methods you can create pre-registrations.
- Create pre-registrations using the Visitor Rego portal
- Create pre-registrations using Microsoft Outlook
- Log in to the Visitor Rego portal using your computer web browser.
- Select Register > Pre-register.
- Choose Add Meeting.
- Fill out the relevant meeting details.
- Click Submit Meeting.
- Create a meeting invite via MS Outlook.
- Enter the email address for each visitor or attendee.
- Include email@example.com.
- Enter meeting details such as subject, date and time.
- Click Send.
UPDATED: 01 November 2022