Adding a new team member to the 'meeting with' staff list in LobbyTrac (now Smart Access Management or SAM)
Add staff members to the staff list to provide visitors with a list of staff who are available for meetings. New team members can be added individually or through a bulk upload.
Products affected: LobbyTrac™, Smart Access Management™ (SAM)
Watch this video or follow the steps below to learn how to add a new team member to the 'meeting with' staff list.
To add team staff members to the staff list that visitors can meet with, follow these steps:
- Use your computer's web browser to log in to the Visitor Rego software.
- Go to Staff and choose Staff List.
- Click the green Add new staff icon and fill in the person’s details.
- Select Add Staff.
Adding multiple team members
- Upload a CSV file to C:\ProgramData\VisitorRegoLtd\VisitorRego\Res.
- Go to Admin mode.
- Select Options > Staff and click the CSV Upload button.
- Select your staff list CSV file from the Res folder. Your new team members will now be added.
UPDATED: 01 November 2022