Adding an email address to receive visitor risk notifications in LobbyTrac (now Smart Access Management or SAM)
Visitor risk notifications alert you when a visitor signs in and has an elevated temperature or has not complied with your local health and safety requirements.
Watch this video or follow the steps below to learn how to add an email address to receive visitor risk notifications.
- Close the Registration screen.
- In Admin mode, select File > Reception Bell.
- Enter the name and email address.
- Check the Active check box.
- Exit the software to save.
UPDATED: 01 November 2022