Changing the envelope print area on the Connect+ Series and SendPro P-Series
You can adjust the distance of the graphic from the top edge of the envelope or from the left or right sides of the envelope. By adjusting the top vertical edge, you move all of the elements (indicia, address, graphics or inscriptions) on the envelope up or down.
Adjusting the distance from the right side of the envelope moves all right-justified elements to the left or right. These elements include any item on the left side of the indicia; for example, a graphic ad, inscription or text message.
- Ensure that the appropriate job is open and selected on the Run Mail screen.
- Select anywhere within the envelope on the Run Mail screen. You can also select the Edit envelope link.
- Select the Print position option from the list box on the left of the Edit envelope screen.
- Set the offset value from the top edge of the envelope. The offset range from the top of the envelope is 10 to 13 mm.
- Select the + or - button once to increase or decrease the value by 1 mm.
- To continue increasing or decreasing the value, hold the + or - button for at least 2 seconds. For each second you hold the button, the value increases or decreases by 10 mm.
- Set the offset value from the right edge and left edge of the envelope using the same method used for setting the top edge offset. The right margin offset range is 0 to 12 mm.
- The left margin can only be set at 8 mm.
Important: The offset values are dependent on the country.
- Select OK when done.
UPDATED: 20 May 2022