Resetting a Password for the Pitney Bowes Webstore
Instructions on changing a password for the Pitney Bowes Webstore.
- Go to the Sign in page for Pitney Bowes Webstore
- Select the Request new password link
- Enter your email address and select Reset Password
- 💡 Tip: If the message email not found in our records is displayed, the email address entered is incorrect or has not been previously registered.
- An email will be sent by us with a new password. We recommend you update your password on your first sign in attempt.
- 💡Tip: Check your junk folder if the password reset email is not received. If the email still cannot be located, Contact Us for assistance.
UPDATED: 19 April 2022