Error 0205410042 "WOW zero length error" on the Connect+ Series, SendPro P
Your meter stopped and displays error 020541003F "WOW zero length error".
Your meter reported a mailpiece length of zero. This may indicate that the mailpiece skewed or sensors on the machine have un-calibrated.
Step 1: Check the mailpiece
Ensure that the mailpiece did not skew.
Step 2: Reboot your system
Follow these steps for a safe restart:
- Select the Gear from the lower right corner of the home screen.
- Select Shut Down from the menu.
- Select Shut Down on the pop-up window.
- Wait for the screen to go black and the blue light on the front to go out. This may take several minutes.
- Wait 10 seconds, then press the Power button to power back up.
Step 3: Clean the mail path
- Using a can of non-flammable canned air and working from the left side of the machine to the exit, blow onto the feed deck that the envelopes or tape sheets travel on.
Important: Make sure to spend enough time in this step to ensure that all dust and debris gets removed.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.
UPDATED: 20 May 2022