Creating an account on the Connect+ Series, SendPro P
You build your accounting structure by creating an account, creating a sub account and creating a sub sub account on the mailing system.
Note: If users are enabled on your system, this feature is only available to users with supervisor access rights.
Follow these steps to create an account:
- Select Manage Accounts under Mailing on the Home screen.
- Select Create new account.
- If there are existing accounts on the system, you get prompted to create a new account or add a sub account. Select Create new account.
- Select the Account name field. Enter the account name, and then select OK.
- Select the Code field. Enter the code for the account and select OK.
- (Optional) Select the Description field. Enter the description for the account, and then select OK.
- Ensure the status is set to Active.
- If you want to password protect this account, select the Password field. Account passwords must be turned on to password protect an account.
- Enter the password and select OK.
- Re-enter the password to confirm, and then select OK.
- Select OK.
- A dialog box appears to indicate that the account has been created.
- Select Create another new account if you want to create another account.
- Select Add a sub account to this account if you want to create a sub account for this account.
- Select Continue twice to return to the Home screen.
- Once an account has been created in Manage Accounts, the only time the account Name or Code can be edited, or the account can be deleted, is before any transactions get posted against the Account. Once transactions get posted against an account, the Name or Code cannot be edited. The account cannot be deleted, only made inactive.
- Account names and codes cannot be reused, even if the account is inactive.
UPDATED: 24 May 2022