Deleting accounts on the Connect+ Series, SendPro P
When you delete an account, sub account or sub sub account, you remove its data completely. That data is then unrecoverable. Make sure you do not need the account's data before you delete the account. Once you delete an account, the data cannot be retrieved.
If you have already charged transactions to an existing account you cannot delete the account. To prevent users from charging transactions against this account, set the account status to inactive.
Note: If users are enabled on your system, this feature is only available to users with supervisor access rights.
Follow these steps to delete an account:
- Select Manage Accounts under Mailing on the Home screen.
- Select Delete account.
- Select the account, sub account or sub sub account you want to delete, and select OK.
- A dialog box appears indicating which accounts get deleted:
- If there are lower level sub accounts or sub sub accounts related to your selection, Select Yes, delete accounts to delete all account levels.
- If this is a single level account, or the lowest account level, select Yes, delete account.
- A dialog box confirms the account deletion(s). Select OK.
- Select Cancel to return to the main Manage Accounts screen.
- Select Continue to return to the Home screen.
UPDATED: 22 March 2022