Moving a graphic on the Connect+ Series, SendPro P
Learn how to move a graphic ad that is already downloaded or present on your system.
Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000
To move a graphic ad and change where it prints:
- Select Edit Envelope from the Run Mail screen.
- Select Graphic Ad from the list on the left.
- At the top of the screen, see green arrows that point downwards. Select the arrow that is closest to where you want the graphic to print.
- If the graphic already appears in a different location on the envelope, select the graphic and uncheck it.
- Select the color for printing the graphic:
- Colored circles for Color (if available)
- Black rectangle for Black Only (if available)
- Red rectangle for Fluorescent Red (default)
- Select the graphic.
- Use the green arrows on the right to adjust the position of the graphic.
- Select OK.
- Select Save to save the new graphic position to the current job. To save the new graphic position as a separate job, select Save As and give it a different name.
UPDATED: 25 May 2022