Error 0418420021 "Printer motion sequence failure" message on the Connect+ Series, SendPro P
Clear the error, remove any paper jams and reboot your meter to resolve error 0418420021 Printer motion sequence failure.
Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000
The meter displays the error code 0418-42-0021: Printer motion sequence failure.
There is a malfunction in the internal printer.
Solution 1: Clear the message and remove paper jams
- Select Clear to remove the error from the screen.
- Fix any printer-related issues, such as:
- paper jams
- open printer cover
- obstruction to the print carriage
- Close the printer cover and try printing again.
Solution 2: Reboot your system.
- Select the gear from the lower right corner of the home screen.
- Select Shut Down from the menu.
- Select Shut Down on the pop-up window.
- Wait for the screen to go black and the blue light on the front to go out. This may take several minutes.
- After the machine has been off for 10 seconds, press the power button to turn the meter back on
If you need further assistance, please contact us.
UPDATED: 11 April 2022