Error 03114100AA "Out of E-Z Seal" message on the Connect+ Series, SendPro P
The meter displays error 0311-41-00AA "Out of E-Z Seal" and does not seal.
The machine is out of E-Z Seal®.
To resolve this error, refill the E-Z Seal sealing solution bottle and then restart the meter.
Step 1: Refill the E-Z Seal sealing solution bottle
- Open the supplies cover and lift out the envelope sealant bottle. The bottle is located to the far left of the tape roll.
- Remove the cap from the bottle.
- Add enough E-Z Seal to bring the level up to the bottom of the throat of the bottle.
- Do not overfill the envelope sealant bottle. If you do overfill the sealant bottle, pour some of the E-Z Seal back out until it is at the correct level.
- Make sure you do not spill any solution in the tape well. If the tape gets wet, it can warp and cause a stoppage.
- Replace and tighten the cap and return the bottle to its original position.
- Close the supplies cover.
Step 2: Restart the meter
- Select the gear icon from the lower right corner of the Home screen.
- Select Shut Down from the menu.
- Select Shut Down from the pop-up window.
- Wait for the display and blue light to turn off. This may take a few minutes.
- Press the Power button.
If you do not have any E-Z Seal, you can disable sealing.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.
UPDATED: 31 May 2022