Adding my Aramex account in SendPro Online
Learn how to integrate an Aramex account in SendPro Online.
Products Affected: SendPro® Online
Adding your Aramex account in SendPro Online will allow you to ship parcels via Aramex using your negotiated pricing.
Note: Aramex was formerly known as Fastway.
Watch this video or follow the steps below to learn how to add your Aramex account.
Generate your Client ID and Secret
- Log in to your existing Aramex account or create an account here.
- Go to Administration > API Keys > Create Key.
- Add a description in the Description field, for example, SPO.
- Click Save.
- Copy your Client ID and Secret. You will paste this information into SendPro Online.
Connect Aramex to SendPro Online
- Open a new browser tab and log in to SendPro Online.
- Select Settings > Manage Carriers.
- Select the Aramex logo.
- Paste your Client ID and Secret in the SendPro Online pop-up window.
- Click Add.
UPDATED: 27 April 2023