Checking Ink Status on the AddressRight 100
Ink Status shows the percentage of ink remaining in each ink cartridge and the estimated number of prints remaining at a selected resolution. The estimation is based on the last page printed.
- Tap Tools on the Main Menu or press the Quick Menu button on the Control Panel.
- Tap Ink Status.
- -------- Indicates no ink cartridge present or an unrecognized, unprogrammed ink cartridge.
- ?????? Indicates an ink cartridge not programmed for this printer.
- To select the resolution, tap the desired resolution on the right side of the screen.
Important: Only Pitney Bowes brand ink cartridges will work in your AddressRight printer.
Improving the performance of a single ink cartridge (boosting the voltage)
To change the voltage of a single ink cartridge (vs. all cartridges of a certain type):
- Tap the screen for the particular cartridge you wish to change.
- Enter a new voltage value. From this point forward, the printer will remember that the voltage has been boosted for that particular cartridge, even if the cartridge is removed and reinstalled in this printer later.
Caution: Boosting the voltage above the maximum shown will damage the ink cartridge, cartridge holder and printer.
UPDATED: 25 April 2022