Replacing the metering segments (sheet separators) on the AddressRight 300
Metering Segments (sheet separators) ensure separation of pieces as they are fed. They wear and must be replaced periodically. If you experience double sheet feeding and cannot adjust the separators to prevent it, replace them.
You can order sheet separators at pitneybowes.com, supply item number 90-103-09s.
Watch this video or follow the steps below to learn how to replace the metering segments (sheet separators):
- Turn off and unplug the feeder.
- Release the separator locking lever and move the media side guides to maximum opened position.
- Lower the separators so that they touch the feed roller.
- Remove screw [A] and separator support [B]. Then remove the separator [C] by prying it out of holder.
- Install a new separator and reinstall the separator support and screw.
UPDATED: 09 May 2022