Error 700.2 on the DI900, DI950, and Relay 5000-8000
The inserter displays error code 700.2 and stops.
Material arrived somewhere unexpected.
Solution 1: Check the load
- Remove any partially-fed material from the feed trays.
- Press Clear Deck to remove any material that is still in the system.
- Verify that the correct material is loaded for this job.
Important: To check the loading directions, select Loading Directions and Pre-Run Adjustments on the job screen.
Solution 2: Restart the inserter
If the correct material is loaded for this job, restart the inserter:
- Press the power button under the display. The inserter turns off.
- Turn off any additional components such as a High Capacity Sheet Feeder.
- Wait 1 - 3 minutes with the power off.
- Turn any additional components back on.
- Press the power button under the display.
UPDATED: 16 May 2022