Exporting visitor activity in Pitney Bowes Smart Access Management
You can record visitor activity by exporting a .csv file.
Important: Your data retention policy will control what data is visible. See Configuring the data retention policy .
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- Select Access > Visitor Activity.
- Select the location in the Location menu.
- Select the time period for the report from the calendar icon.
- Select the desired visitor types.
- Select the desired visitor status:
- All Status
- Signed In
- Signed Out
- Select Export.
- Select the fields you want in the report.
- Select Save.
- Select the download icon to download the report.
Note: If you have personal or health and safety information included in your workflow, this will be included in the report.
UPDATED: 05 September 2023