Pre-registering a visitor in Smart Access Management
You can pre-register a visitor to speed up the sign in process or if you need them to supply certification before they arrive at your premises.
Ensure that you enable the Visitor Pre-registration option in the visitor type workflow.
Examples of certification that a visitor might need to supply are:
- Health and safety information
- Insurance certificates
- Work permits
Important: If a visitor does not attend within two days of the visit date, the pre-registration will automatically be deleted.
- Select Access > Pre-registrations.
- Select the location in the Location menu.
- Click Pre-register Visitor.
- Enter the visitor's name, email address, the location and site fields.
- Select the visitor type which best suits the visitor from the Visitor Type menu.
- Use the calendar to enter the date and time the visitor is due to arrive at your premises.
- Click Pre-register and Send Notification. A pre-registration email will be sent to the visitor containing the QR code and instructions that must be used for sign in.
UPDATED: 10 November 2023