Installing the QL-820NWB label printer
To turn the Smart Access Management tablet on or off, follow these instructions.
Products Affected: Smart Access Management®
If you are installing the QL-820NWB label printer for the very first time, follow these instructions.
Important: Use these instructions if your QL-820NWB label printer is not installed in a visitor kiosk.
- Remove all items from the box.
- Remove the packaging from the label printer.
- Connect the power supply and cable to the label printer.
- Hold the label printer by the front, and firmly lift the top cover.
- Remove the coin cell battery compartment tab.
- Place the label roll into the roll spool guide.
- Fully insert the roll spool arm into the roll spool guide.
- Make sure the stabilizer (1) slides into the notch of the printer.
- Thread the label roll through the label printer.
- Close the top cover.
- Press and hold the power button to turn the printer on. The label roll aligns automatically.
- Press OK at the Set Language and clock prompt.
- Select your language. Confirm with OK.
- Set the date by using the up and down arrows. Confirm with OK.
- Set the clock by using the up and down arrows. Confirm with OK.
Turning Template mode off
- Press Menu.
- Press the up or down arrows until Template Settings appears. Confirm with OK.
- Template Mode appears. Press OK.
- Use the up or down arrows to select Off. You return to the Home screen.
UPDATED: 03 March 2023