Adding a user in Pitney Bowes Smart Access Management
You can add users to the system as needed. There are two types of user:
An Admin has full permission to all features and functions.
A User has limited access which an Admin can define.
The maximum amount of users you can add is fifty.
Before adding a user, decide which role your user is going to have.
- Select Settings > Users.
- If required, you can use the Divisions and Locations menus to filter the user list.
- To filter the list, select the All Users menu.
- Select +Add User.
- Enter the user's name and email address.
- Select the Active radio button.
- Leave the Enterprise radio button populated.
- Select either ADMIN or USER in the Assign Roles menu.
- Select Save and Close.
The user will receive a welcome email message.
UPDATED: 18 August 2023