Adding a Webhook Integration in Pitney Bowes Smart Access Management
Add Webhook Integrations to send data from Smart Access Management to an external application.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- Select Settings > Integrations.
- Select the Webhooks tab.
- Select the location in the Location menu.
- Select Add Webhook Integration.
- Complete the Name, Header Name, URL and API Key fields. You will need to contact your IT department for this information.
- Select which Visitor Types you need, if required.
- Select which Staff Types you need, if required.
- Select which Conditions you need.
- Select the Active / Inactive radio buttons to enable or disable the Webhook Integration.
- Select Continue.
UPDATED: 18 August 2023