Downloading and selecting a custom graphic on the DM300C-DM475
Customise your mail by adding a custom graphic or business logo. We recommend including your businesses return mail address as per Australia Post guidelines.
- Downloading a custom graphic
- Selecting a custom graphic
- Saving a custom graphic as a preset on your meter
Before you begin, ensure you connect your meter via SmartLink™, a wired or wireless LAN or via PC Meter Connect in order to communicate with the Pitney Bowes Data Centre.
- Press Menu.
- Press Page Down twice.
- Select Data Centre Options.
- Select Check for Updates.
- Checking for System Updates Please Wait appears while the meter connects to Pitney Bowes.
- If there are any pending downloads the meter automatically downloads and then installs them.
- Select Continue when the download is complete. The meter returns to the Home screen.
- Select: Ad from the Home screen.
- Select Select an Ad.
- Use the Page Up / Down keys to scroll through the available custom graphics by name. Select one by pressing the corresponding button.
To save as the default option, see Adding a Normal Preset on the DM300-DM475
Or, to save as non-default, see Adding a Custom Preset on the DM300-DM475
UPDATED: 28 April 2023