Downloading a custom graphic on the DM100, DM125
Download a custom graphic to save it on your meter.
Downloading a custom graphic
Before you begin, ensure you connect your meter via SmartLink™, a wired or wireless LAN or via PC Meter Connect in order to communicate with the Pitney Bowes Data Centre.
- Press Options.
- Press Page Down twice.
- Select Data Centre Options.
- Select Uploads & Downloads.
- The meter will then connect to the Pitney Bowes Data Centre.
- If there are any pending downloads the meter will download and automatically install them. Follow any on-screen prompts.
- Select Continue when the download is complete. The meter returns to the Home screen.
Selecting a custom graphic
- Press Page Down and select Ad from the Home screen.
- Select Select an Ad.
- Press Page Up or Page Down to scroll through the available custom graphics by name. Select one by pressing the corresponding button.
Saving a custom graphic as a preset on your meter
To save as the default option, see Adding a Normal Preset on the DM100, DM125.
Or, to save as non-default, see Adding a Custom Preset on the DM100, DM125.
UPDATED: 03 May 2023