Viewing the Access Queue in Pitney Bowes Smart Access Management
You can view the Access Queue to check submitted documents and set expiration dates for pending sign in requests.
This helps when you have pre-registered a visitor and they need to submit documentation before they arrive at your premises.
Important: Your data retention policy will control what data is visible. See Configuring the data retention policy.
- Click Access > Access Queue.
- Select the location in the Location menu.
- Select the time period for the report from the calendar icon.
- Select the desired visitor type.
- Click Approve/Deny.
- Click Choose File to upload your document. The maximum file size is 5 MB.
- Click the calendar to set the expiration date.
- Click Approve or Deny, as required.
- Click Approve Sign In and Close or Deny Sign In and Close, as required.
UPDATED: 18 August 2023