Adding a location in Pitney Bowes Smart Access Management
Locations are subsets of divisions, which are subsets of your enterprise. Each division can contain multiple locations.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
Divisions and locations allow you to:
- Assign users to a specific location
- Give users permission to perform admin tasks for specific divisions or locations
- View data for individual divisions or locations
- Select Settings > Divisions & Locations.
- Select Add Location.
- Select the Division for this location.
- Enter the location information.
- Select Save Location.
UPDATED: 18 August 2023