Sending a Domestic parcel via an Australia Post flat rate parcel on the SendPro C
When you buy Flat rate satchels, you only pay for the cost of the satchel itself, not the postage. You add the postage via your meter when you use the satchel. This means no more old price satchels left in your stationary cupboard after a postal rate change.
The advantage is you can use these satchels to domestic parcels up to 5 KG. They all fall under Australia Post's If it packs, it posts satchel policy so can unlock significant savings for your business. If you can fit your heavy item into a small satchel, you only pay for the small parcel price.
Australia Post produce a range of flat rate satchels. There are 4 sizes:
- Extra large
To generate a postage label on your device:
- Tap Envelope Printing on the Home screen.
- Place the parcel on the scale. The parcel weight appears.
- Tap Class.
- Tap Start again.
- Tap Domestic Parcel. Parcel post and Express post satchel sizes appear. Make the appropriate selection for the size of the satchel and the service you require.
- Tap Apply. The postage rate appears in the Envelope Printing app.
- Depending on the SendPro C model you have, feed a label manually or tap Tape to print a tape.
- If you need tracking, Parcel post and Express post tracking stickers are available through Australia Post. Please note the postage barcode printed by the meter is not a tracking barcode.
- You can lodge your item at any Australia Post outlet, or at an Australia Post roadside collection box. Please note Red collection boxes are for Parcel post and yellow collection boxes are for Express post articles.
- Order Flat Rate satchels from Australia Post.
- For more information about flat rate packaging visit the Australia Post website.
UPDATED: 07 November 2023