Pitney Bowes Support | Australia
Global Ecommerce Cross-Border Shipping Support
When shopping on eBay, you may notice that some items offered by sellers in the US and the UK have customs services and international tracking provided. These items can be posted internationally through the Global Shipping Program. Find answers and assistance about the Pitney Bowes Global Shipping Programs (GSP) using the following contact information.
- Find information about buying an item through the Global Shipping Program including: Tracking your parcel, Transaction charges and Resolving problems.
- For eBay Global Shipping Program (GSP): eBay buyers or sellers can visit eBay and select 'My eBay' to track the parcel shipment from the time the seller sends it to the time the buyer receives it. Note: For non-tracking issues, contact eBay.
- For PayPal inquiries: As a PayPal user, go to the PayPal customer support portal and select the contact method of your choice.
- Questions about the Cross-Border Shipping Program offered by other retailers (not eBay): For the best support, go to the support centre offered by the retailer where the order was placed.
- For questions specifically concerning Pitney Bowes: contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org