Mitigate security risks at your aged care facility.
Keep your residents and staff safe, while giving families peace of mind that their loved ones are in secure hands.
COVID-19 has heightened the need to introduce additional security measures to keep people safe, especially those that are most vulnerable in our communities. Pitney Bowes has supported many aged care organisations across New Zealand with visitor management systems. Let us help you mitigate COVID-19 risks at your aged care facilities.
Pitney Bowes LobbyTrac with integrated PB TempCheck: easy and contactless visitor sign-in
LobbyTrac is a self-service sign-in system that lets you quickly and efficiently register visitors and contractors. It can help you maximise the safety of residents, staff and visitors while minimising the security risks to your facility.
- Automate the COVID-19 vaccination certificates process so you can keep a record of who’s vaccinated
- Integrate with PB TempCheck, our infrared temperature scanning device.
- Manage and limit the number of visitors as required.
- Customise and automate health and COVID-19 screening questions.
- Contactless sign-in.
- Access real-time reports for increased visibility and support with contact tracing.
- Get automatic notifications of visitor’s arrival to relevant staff member(s). .
PB TempCheck: Hands-free, no-touch temperature screening
Deploy an additional security layer at your aged care facility with PB TempCheck, our infrared temperature scanning device, which is listed on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG).
You can integrate PB TempCheck into LobbyTrac or use as a stand-alone product.
- Contactless temperature checking.
- Hands-free, no-touch solution with self-service option.
- Fast and accurate temperature screening: detect high temperatures so you can prevent entry to your premises.
*PB TempCheck is an infrared temperature scanning device, listed on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG), under reference number 345754 by Stericlick Pty Ltd -Thermometer, infrared, skin. The device is a battery powered infrared thermometer intended for screening people in public places. The thermometer is intended for intermittent measurement and monitoring of human body temperature from the forehead. The device is indicated for people of all ages and suitable for public places. The device is subject to compliance with conditions under Part 4-5, Division 2 of the Therapeutic Goods Act 1989 and Part 5, Division 5.2 of the Therapeutic Goods (Medical Devices) Regulations 2002. ALWAYS READ THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE.