A Visitor Management System for a modern workplace
Visitor sign in made easy. Customise guest and staff check-in, enhance employee safety and security, stay compliant, even onboard contractors.
For a Smart workplace? Try Pitney Bowes Smart Access Management® (SAM).
No more signing the visitors’ paper logbook
First impressions last
When new visitors arrive in your office, they'll be wowed by the easy visitor sign-in and sign-out process and SAM's professional look.
Instead sign into your new automated reception kiosk
Let SAM focus on your guests and give your visitors a VIP sign-in experience with a sleek and simple sign-in process.
The Kiosk will print out your visitor pass
SAM’s whole visitor management process is seamless and streamlined for a modern, high-performance workplace and great first impressions for your visitors.
And tell those expecting you that you have arrived
SAM is your reliable digital teammate who helps you streamline visitors sign-in by sending instant notifications to your host, reducing visitor wait times.
This information is then stored securely in the cloud
Convey you are a tech-forward organisation by collecting all the data you need to meet your regulatory compliance requirements in one secure online portal, maintaining a high-security standard with SAM.
Frequently asked questions
What is a visitor management system?
Visitor management systems enables organisations to securely check in visitors. Our visitor management system helps you can store, track and manage data across your company, to streamline your workplace facility safety and enhance positive visitor experience.
Does SAM print visitor badges?
Yes, SAM offers visitor access badges. During visitor registration the entry kiosk prints out visitor information onto a label including: name, company, and host. If required logo and QR codes can be included.
How much does it cost?
Our team will work with you to build a visitor management solution that fits the needs of your organisation. The cost will depend on which device and subscription package you choose.
How does visitor sign in actually work?
- Our visitor management system works by letting visitors pre-register if they want to, meaning it’s contactless sign in. When they arrive they simply swipe a QR code at the kiosk.
- On-site registration – Our kiosk gives your visitors a step-by-step guide during registration to make sign in process fast and effortless.
What happens once visitors have signed in?
Can I customise the visitor management software?
- Our visitor management software is fully customisable to all our customers
- We offer easy changes to branding, registration fields and health and safety messaging
- Create questionnaires to screen visitors, maintain GDPR or other compliance protocols.
What visitor reporting is available?
Our visitor management solution can run real-time reports and screen visitors from a central location to monitor your site and make sure all visitors are safe and accounted for, the reporting allows you to:
Manage site access control via real time insights of who is on-site and for how long
- Know 100% that people on-site are entitled to be there
- Restrict access according to current recommendations and regulations
- Manage visitors by checking everyone entering has all relevant approvals and certification
- Visitor screening questions to ensure your business is upholding GDPR compliance
- You can even export visitor data.
What else can the visitor management tool do?
It depends what you need, our visitor management systems offers a range of different unique packages of hardware, software and service at Pricing to suit your particular event or business needs.
- A visitor management system can reduce security and compliance risk for your business.
- Send automatic host notifications as part of your check in process.
How does a visitor management system enhance visitor experience?
We have made sure that our Visitor Management System is smart, simple, and secure to make your visitor sign in process as seamless as possible. It’s easy to use, and helps to avoid bottlenecks at the front desk, reducing security, risk management and compliance risk while providing a warm welcome for you visitors.