Not a postage meter user?
Using a postage meter has long provided mailers with a series of major benefits over sending stamped mail and parcels.
Benefits include significant time and cost savings, helping to promote your business and giving you a competitive edge.
Find out more about the benefits of using a postage meter and when metering mail is right for your business.
- Key benefits of using a postage meter
Gain deeper discounts on your postage costs.
- Greater Savings.
Using a postage meter with PB Post allows you to receive deep discounts on your postage. The postage meter will automatically update changes in postal rates to ensure you pay the correct postage onevery item franked.
- Greater Transparency.
You are only charged for each item franked from your Pitney Bowes invoice (not bundled with the envelope cost and envelope over printing costs).
- No Wasted or Unused Postage.
Pay only for what your business uses. Plus, there is no possibility of wasting postage through spoiled envelopes – add your postage after the mailpack is created. Reduce your costs by eliminating pre-printed envelopes.
It’s easy to get started.
1. Contact us on 0800 748 639 (free call) or email and we’ll help you join PB Post.
2. Pitney Bowes will then become your Postage Provider.
3. If you do not already have a postage meter, you will need to get a Pitney Bowes Postage Meter.
4. Start using PB Post and you’ll be on your way to greater postage savings.
The right solution for any business.
PB Post is an ideal solution for any business that wants to save time and money. PB Post effectively manages your expense on postage. Bundled with an easy to use postage meter means you’ll receive deep discounts for using your meter, day after day.
Plus a host of additional benefits
- Advertise your organisation on every piece of mail that you send out
- Allocate mailing costs to individual departments within your organisation
- Post without interruption. One touch postage refills onto your franking machine mean that running out of postage becomes a thing of the past.