Data breaches and other security incidents are on the rise and organisations need to ensure their information is managed appropriately. Shredding sensitive information onsite can help avoid offsite security breaches.
Pitney Bowes offer high-quality German engineered HSM shredders which provide reliable document shredding with economic energy management. Our shredders are designed to handle physical and digital data: from paper to CDs/DVDs and USB flash drives.
- Leaks of confidential business information (contracts, customer data, financial information, personnel files etc).
- Information being handled and read offsite before being destroyed.
- Substantial penalties if Privacy Acts are breached.
- Documents being sent overseas to be destroyed.
- Identity theft.
- Reliably shred documents, CDs, or credit cards.
- All security grades available—restricted, secret, or top secret.
- Paper control automatically measures paper thickness, avoiding paper jams.
- Optional automatic oiler for consistent quality and high cutting capacity.
- User-friendly design.