Adding an account on the SendPro C Lite, SendPro C
Add accounts to record Print on Envelopes usage by department.
An account is created automatically for you during installation. The account is called .
You can edit the name if you want to, providing you have not printed any post against it.
You can create more accounts if you would like to.
- Tap Print on Envelopes on the Home screen.
- Tap Account, then select an account.
- Tap Preferences in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Tap Manage Accounts.
- Tap Create new account.
- Tap Create a new account for a new account.
- Enter the account name in the Enter account name field. Account names can be up to 75 characters long.
If the keyboard does not pop up, tap the line in the gray box.
- Enter a unique code in the Code field to identify each account. Codes can be alphanumeric. Codes help you locate accounts more easily.
- You can use the optional fields, such as:
- Description - Enter a description of the account up to 150 characters.
- Password - Tap Password to add a password for an account.
- Passwords are case sensitive, can be alphanumeric, and must be four characters in length. If you do set a password, you need to enter it to print mail.
- Ensure you set the status to active.
- Tap anywhere on the screen outside of the fields when complete.
- Tap OK to save. The name of the new account appears.
- Tap Create New Account to create another account.
- Tap Add a Sub Account to this account to add a sub account to the account you just created.
- Tap Continue if you do not need to create any more accounts.
- Press the back arrow to return to the account list.
UPDATED: 20 January 2023